RichVik, in association with ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund, presents the ‘Bharat Consumption Fund’, where your fund grows with the growing economy of India!
One thing is for sure, irrespective of which government gets elected next year, Our Bharat is all set to gear up and grow rapidly in the coming years.
Well, Bharat is one of the fastest growing economy. From a GDP of $1,226 Billion in 2009, India marked a GDP of $2,274 Billion in the year 2017, i.e. almost double in 8 Years!
Let’s understand some key points behind the Economic Growth:
- India with its 1.25 billion population enjoys a demographic advantage with proportion of working age population over 50%.
- India’s per capita GDP has seen significant growth in last decade and had reached to level of approx. $7,000.
- Government’s focus to improve rural income through rural focused initiatives.
- The proportion of nuclear households, which has been on the rise during the past two decades, is projected to increase to 74% by 2025.
- Decision-makers in such household are younger and more enthusiastic.
- Digital Influence on broader consumer spending is significant and growing rapidly.
In our day to day activities, we use items like toothpaste, soaps, tea/coffee/biscuits, branded clothes, vehicles, technology, entertainment, and pharmaceutical products.
Having the highest proportion of working population in the world, the consumption patterns in India have drastically changed. This period is characterized by an increase in consumption in various sectors across the industry. With growth in GDP and per capita income, Bharat, as a consumer country is expected to reach the GDP of $3,977 Billion.
With the growth in Bharat’s GDP, we too have an opportunity to grow our wealth.
ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund presents the Bharat Consumption Fund, which aims to benefit from rising consumption of Bharat, a close ended equity scheme following consumption theme.
WHY INVEST IN BHARAT CONSUMPTION FUND?
The Bharat Consumption Fund, aims at investing in consumer durable goods & fast moving consumer goods such as Media, Healthcare, Pharma, Power, Consumer Non-Durable, Textile, Hotel/ Resorts, Telecom, Paint and Auto sectors.
As the demand for these products increases, the Bharat Consumption fund too, is expected to rise.
The growth of underlying assets is expected to be in the following manner:
- The Consumer Durables sector is expected to grow at 13% CAGR and reach Rs. 3 trillion (US$ 46.54 billion) by FY 2020.
- India’s TV industry, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.7% over FY 2016-21.
- Media & Entertainment sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.3% to touch US$ 33.9 billion by 2020.
- Edible Oil market in India grew by 25.6% in 2017 and expected to grow at same pace.
- During 2008-2020, the market is expected to record a CAGR of 16.5%
Thus, with the growth in Bharat, we expect your returns to boom as well.
We, at RichVik, recommend you to invest in the fund for the given period of investment and reap the benefits of growing Bharat!
To know more on how this scheme works, you can watch a four minute video on the Bharat Consumption Fund here.
Also, you can download PDF giving in-depth details of investments on the Bharat Consumption Fund, here.
To invest in the Fund, feel free to contact us at RichVik.